On 05 August, Thursday
- 17:10 Arrival of His Beatitude Patriarch Gregorios III( Laham)
GUARULHOS, KLM 1000. Airport Reception. (Chancellor Fr Antoine Dib, accompanying His Beatitude, had arrived on 4 August.)
- 19:00, Reception at the Church.
- Cocktail in the Church Hall.
- Going to the Hotel
06 August, Friday, Feast of the Transfiguration
- 10:30 Going to Boa Esperança by car to visit H. Em. Spiridon, Melkite Greek Catholic Bishop Emeritus of Our Lady of Paradise.
- 16:45 Meeting the community at the entrance to the city
17:00 Motorcade to the residence of Bishop Spiridon
- 19:30 Gathering of the faithful to welcome His Beatitude at his entry to the church
- 20:00 Celebration of the Liturgy presided over by His Beatitude and celebrated by Bishop Spiridon and dinner at Boa Esperança.
07th August, Saturday
- 08:30 Return to São Paulo, by car
- Going to GUARULHOS 14:30 - 16:50 Travel to Fortaleza, by air
- 20:10 Arrival at Fortaleza Pinto Martins Airport - Reception and local programming.
On 08 August, Sunday, Fortaleza
- 08:00 - Breakfast with the parish council of the Melkite parish of Our Lady of Lebanon
- 18:00 - Solemn Mass followed by reception in the said parish
On August 9, Monday
- 10:00 - Visit to the Archbishop of Fortaleza, Dom José Antonio
- 14:00 - Departure to Brasilia
- 14:35 Travel to Brasilia by air
- 17:12 Arrival and local programming
- 20:30 Dinner
August 10, Tuesday
- 09:15 Back to São Paulo by air
- 10:57 Arrival at Congonhas
- 12:30 Lunch
- 15:30 Travel to Taubaté, by car
- 17:30 Reception by the Melkite community and Pastor Fr. Dimitrios Bertani
- 18:00 Celebration of the Divine Liturgy at the Chapel of Sant'Ana, with dedication of the altar
August 11, Wednesday
- 08:28 Trip to Juiz de Fora by air taxi
- 09:30 - Reception at the airport, with the presence of the local Archbishop of the Latins D. Gil, the mayor, the Commander of Military Police, civilian police, army, judiciary and faithful.
- 10:30 - A moment of prayer at the Cathedral of St. Anthony
- 11:00 - Meeting of prayer with the pastor and the faithful of St. George Parish
Lunch at the Constantine Hotel
- 15:00 - Divine Liturgy at St. George Parish
- 18:00 Visit to the work of the Little Monks of the Paternoster
Solemn reception of the Patriarch and his entourage, including the Melkite Eparch of Brazil and other bishops and visit to the cloister and other dependencies of the house
- 21:00 - Dinner at the Syrian and Lebanese Club with all the religious, civil and military authorities and the faithful
August 12, Thursday, Travel to Rio de Janeiro by car
- 13:00 - Arrival, meeting with the Council and visit to the Archbishop of Rio, Dom Orani Tempesta
- 18:00 - Divine Liturgy in the Parish of St. Basil and Our Lady of Perpetual Help. (Approx. 30 min before, there will be a procession with the Patriarch.)
August 13, Friday, Rio and to São Paulo by air (Congonhas)
- 08:30 Visit to Christ the Redeemer
- 18:00 Blessing of the Icons and Divine Liturgy
August 14, Saturday, Our Lady of Paradise
- 12:00 Divine Liturgy, visit of the Mansion and lunch
August 15, Sunday, Dormition of the Virgin Mary, Feast of Our Church.
- 11:00 Holy and Divine Liturgy.
- 13:00 Formal lunch
- 18:00 Visit of the Russian Catholic community, the Syriac community and dinner
16th of August, Monday,
- 08:00 Visit to Our Lady of Aparecida
Going to Votorantim - FMC Institute, by car, liturgical celebration and lunch
August 17, Tuesday, end of the visit
Sources: the Portuguese language websites of http://www.melquitas.com.br/ and http://sinaxe.wordpress.com/