OH: Parma - 3

650_ico
650_img
Metro Area: Cleveland (OH)
St John the Baptist Byzantine (Ruthenian)
Historical Entry: Elevated
Formerly at:
1900 Carlton Rd
Parma
OH
44134-3129
USA
Rite: Byzantine
Church sui iuris: Byzantine Ruthenian Catholic
Eparchy: Pittsburgh of the Ruthenians

Sacramental Records at:
Cathedral of St John the Baptist
1900 Carlton Rd
Parma
OH
44134-3129
USA
Ph: 216-661-8658
Fax: 216-661-8221
Status & Location Changes:
Formed in: 1898 meeting at St Joseph (Latin) Chapel, E 23rd & Woodland Ave, Cleveland OH
Relocated in: 1899 to a hall at Woodland Ave & Perry (now E 22nd) St, Cleveland OH
Relocated in: 1901 to E 22nd St @ Scovill (now Community College) Ave, Cleveland OH
Parish erected in: 1901 as St John United Greek Church
Renamed in: 19XX as St John the Baptist Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic Church
Relocated in: 1960 to 1900 Carleton St, Parma OH
Elevated in: 1969 to the status of Cathedral of the Eparchy of Parma of the Ruthenians
For this church, this is entry 3
of 4
This Entry Last Updated: 12/30/2009
Latitude: 41.403747
Longitude: -81.692309
Located in: All Historical | Ohio | Show All
Powered by SobiPro